Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - Mum Plaques

Hello!

I am having a break from my canvases today as I needed to get some plaques made for a local shop ready for Mother's Day.  I love making these wall hangings as I get to use my flower stamps and dies to make beautiful flowers.

I started by painting some paper mache icons with white gesso and then used some light paste through 2 stencils from Imagination crafts (blissful and lacy swirl)...


Once these had dried I painted them with Americana Décor paints and added some sparkle texture paste through TCW reverse chicken wire stencil, and then used some Pebeo gilding wax to highlight the texture...


I used Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies (Blazing Poppies and Delightful Daisies) to create the flowers and leaves for the plaques.  The sentiments were made using Anna Marie stamps and cut out with an oval die...






They were finished off with a spritz of gold ink spray.

I will be making the final of my trio of canvases on Thursday to show on here on Friday, so I will see you then.

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment