Friday 1 December 2017

Creative Artiste: Tranquil Journal Page

Hello again!!

It doesn't often happen that I have two posts on one day on my blog but this month the first day of the month is also the first Friday so it is the launch of a new challenge at Creative Artiste as well!!


Over on the Creative Artiste blog today you can find details of the winners from last month and also information about the rules and how to enter, click HERE to go straight over.

http://papertoleaustralia.com/

This month our prize sponsor is the fabulous Scrapmatts, and I have used a number of their products to create my design team project, which this month is a journal page...


I used a Scrapmatts circle stencil to add some texture to the page to start, then once that was dried added my Scrapmatt chipboard pieces...
 
 
Lindys Gang sprays were used to add colour to the page, I used a selection of blues, greens and bronzes, then added some antique gold gilding wax to the raised areas...
 
 
Next some stamping was added using the Bee Crafty XL script stamp and sepia ink.  Then I stamped out some Bee Crafty butterflies using the same ink and then cut them out and coloured them in to match the colours of the page...
 
 
The final touch was some sentiments from 7 Dots Studio.
 
Thank you for looking and do please go on over to the Creative Artiste challenge blog and have a look at the other design team projects.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment